Child Empowerment International is committed to protecting the privacy of all our supporters. No personal information that we receive is ever sold or transferred outside our organization.
This information is collected for:
- Establishing and maintaining a responsible commercial relationship with you and providing ongoing service
- Some of your information can tell us how to better serve you in designing our services
- Meeting legal and regulatory requirements
- Billing operations
Your information will not be sold, rented or disclosed to any third party.
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties when:
- We have your consent
- Needed to provide you the service
- Responding to subpoenas, court orders or other legal processes
Your information is protected in our secure database of which only we have access to. Sensitive data is encrypted and scrambled. You may edit your profile at any time. All credit card and login information is completed over a secure connection (256bit SSL).
If you have any questions or comments about the policies, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please contact our offices if you have further questions regarding Child Empowerment International's handling of personal information or online credit card payments.